We all like to think we’ll always be there to take care of our family’s needs – but unfortunately that’s something nobody can guarantee. Life’s unpredictable and we never know what is going to happen next.
Have you ever thought how your family would cope financially if something happened to you? Could they maintain their standard of living?
Life Cover what is it?
- Life cover pays your family a lump sum if you die.
They can use this as they wish, to help pay bills, loans – whatever matters most.
- It gives you peace of mind that your family could be secure financially when you’re gone.
Peace of mind from as little as €15 a month.
- What’s more, with cover starting from as little as €15 a month, protecting your family won’t have to cost you the earth.
So, why choose Life Cover?
- Over 45% of those surveyed have no form of life insurance product.
- Almost two thirds of families in Ireland would struggle financially if there was a death or illness in the family.
- 1 in 3 claims in Ireland for Specified Illness Cover are for people under 40.
- Only 33% of people surveyed have a life insurance product which is not linked with their mortgage
For full details on a advice please call 071-9662464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org